Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st....Thankfulness

I feel like I am a pretty thankful person, but I know I could do a better job of it...especially of expressing it. So, for November I will blog each day (that is my plan) about what I am thankful for!  It is GREAT seeing people on FB updating their statuses with THANKFUL things!  

So, day 1.....

I am thankful for my amazing family and my wonderful friends.  

I am blessed beyond belief with an AWESOME husband and my girls can make any bad day all better. I am super blessed with my family, those near and far!!   I am so grateful for my friends too!  I have some of the BEST friends ever!  I am also so thankful for FB, it allows me to keep up with friends who don't live as close as I would like.  

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!!  Happy November and find something to be thankful for each day!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of Thankful already. I am thankful to have met you, my life is already enriched knowing you.

    So glad you are blogging in November. You can schedule posts in the posting page to post later. So you could write them all on the weekend and have them publish during the week. Thanks for joining up!

    ReplyDelete