Monday, November 28, 2011

Jingle All the Way...

Okay....so I love the movie Jingle All the Way!  It's about this dad (played by Arnold...not even going to spell his last name...you know who I'm talking about!) who waited until the last minute to get his son a Christmas present that is son REALLY wanted (Turbo Man)!  Well, needless to say it is sold out and Arnold's character and another dad (Sinbad) go in search of this elusive toy!  It is pretty hilarious and it makes me laugh!

What the "dads" were searching for!!!

Well, it is November 28th and I am on that hunt!  I am stalking all the stores like some kind of crazy lady!  What am I looking for?  A Leapster Leappad.  Now, have no fear, I am on like 5 different stores lists of people to e-mail if it comes in.  I also call stores every other day to check on their supply.  I find it incredible that my child wants a toy that is in such demand!  Now, I should point out that I can find this product for about $100 more than it's worth....it's just I don't want to pay that much.  This has NEVER happened to us before and there is still plenty of time before Christmas!!!  So, I am being very optimistic!!
What I am searching for!  :)


I will continue to stalk the stores, and spend too much time on the internet looking....but, if you happen to see one....let me know!!!  :)

Wish me luck...I'm a lady on a mission and only 26 days to find this treasured item!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Craziness! I was there one year with Zhsu Zhsu pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went through that with David when he was elementary age. At that time, it was some type of super hero cards that they were all collecting. I hung around Toys are Us so much that I was afraid they had me on their list as a potential shoplifter... finally got them but did pay twice what they were worth - which in that case was 20 bucks. then spent the next few weeks finding them in the most gosh awful places - behind the couch, etc. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete