Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today....:)

Today was a great day!  Mark and Autumn left around 5 a.m for the youth deer hunt.  I never thought I would have a daughter that hunted, but it is what she wants to do and I will support her!  :)  She had killed a doe by 9 a.m.  She was sooooo stinking excited (as was her daddy)!!!
Autumn and her deer!  :)


My sweet Alliebug crawled into bed with me a little before 8 and told me she loved me more than anything!  I just love that sweet girl!

I watched a few holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel...that made me so happy!  I just love holiday movies!!!

Tonight I tried a couple of things that I had seen on Pinterest!  Oh my scrumptious!!!
This is a hashbrown casserole that is AWESOME!!

Crescent rolls with cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon! Yummy!


I am thankful for today.  Have a wonderful night...time to watch the Hogs beat South Carolina! WPS!  :)

2 comments: