Monday, October 31, 2011

New Plan!!!!

Okay....November 1st is tomorrow!!!  I can't even believe it!  Things are slightly calming down in my life, and that makes me happy.  :)

Starting tomorrow I have a few plans (in no particular order)...

1. Eat a piece of fruit a day!  (I have got to be better at this!!!)

2. Exercise more!!  (I haven't done near as good as I used to!!!)

3. Spend more quality time with my family!!

4. Try some of the new recipes and crafts I have found on Pinterest.  (There are soooo many I love)

5.  Find something to be thankful for each day!!

I hope you had a fabulous Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. We did! Glad you posted something... Points 2 and 4 may produce a conflict of interest... :) But even so, I think you are healthier than 80% of the current population... And 100% all mom...

    ReplyDelete