Saturday, November 12, 2011

L-A-Z-Y!!!

The fact I am blogging today is an accomplishment.  I have had no desire to do ANYTHING.  I woke up earlier than I wanted to and I think it was pitiful from that point on.  I did a little cleaning today, only because I had to!  We got our carpets cleaned yesterday and I still had stuff piled places.  So, I did a little cleaning, a little throwing away, and then I sat down.  I did, in my list of accomplishments pick up Autumn from a friends house, but that was about it.

It just looked dreary outside.  I just wanted to snuggle under a blanket.  The nicest part....I did just that AND it is okay.  I will try and be more productive tomorrow, if not...oh well!  :)

Have a GREAT night!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me. Especially in light of all you do.

    ReplyDelete