Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mesh!!!!

I am becoming queen of the mesh!  What am I thinking?  It all started the other day, when I went with a friend and got stuff for a wreath.  Well, I made the wreath and am super excited about it!  Now, I want to "mesh" everything!  Is it okay to use the word "mesh" as a verb?  Oh well, I am!  My husband actually put up our Christmas tree (the one for the living room) today so I could put mesh on it!  I've decided I can put mesh on the mantle...above the window in the kitchen...the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!   I am excited though, I have talked to some friends that are meshing everything too.  So, I don't feel like it is only affecting me!!!

I am hoping this is a phase.......but, until then....I will mesh on!!!!

Have a GREAT night!!!

3 comments:

  1. I suddenly want to run out and buy mesh. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be contagious! Sounds like fun! My sister-in-law meshed everything a few years ago and it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been tons of fun!!! So excited to do some more...trying to wait until AFTER Thanksgiving though!

    ReplyDelete