Sunday, November 13, 2011

Elf....:)

I love the movie Elf.  It is one of my favorite Christmas movies and it was on tonight.  My friend Jill was the one who let me know.  Then we proceeded to quote lines from Elf for a bit.  Autumn came and snuggled with me as we watched it!  It was GREAT!   I can't wait to watch Christmas movies every day!  I know everyone has favorite Christmas movies.  Here are a list of a few of my favorites...

Elf...of course!

Miracle on 34th Street---the one with Maureen O'Hara!  This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!

The Christmas Story--more for memories from my childhood, I always think of my dad during this one.

The Christmas List---this one isn't one many know about, but I love it.

A Very Brady Christmas--I cry every time!!

Polar Express---magical!!!

White Christmas---CLASSIC

Scrooged---makes me laugh


I know I left some out...but gosh, there are just so many wonderful ones!

Have a GREAT evening and I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. All of my favorites also! Elf, A Christmas Story and White Christmas are my top three. We once dressed up as the family from a Christmas Story for our Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Christmas movies too! We've already watched White Christmas. My favorite thing is to watch It's a Wonderful Life outdoors at Willow Springs. Sounds crazy but we bundle up in blankets and they have hot chocolate and it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete