Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4....The Little Things...

My day was made by 9:30 this morning!!!  My sweet friend Andrea made my whole day!!!  She lives 3 1/2 hours a day and made my day...my weekend!!!  How can that be???  She wrote to me/about me.  That's all it took!  How many times do I think of friends during the day and NOT let them know.  That's awful!  I need to let my friends know that they are on my mind, that I am thinking/praying for them, and that I miss them.  Thank you Andrea!!!

My sweet friend Andrea and I....this is the most recent picture I have!
We need a new one!  :)

Isn't it funny how sometimes it is littlest things that can make our day better, or bring a smile to our face!  I didn't have to work today and was able to schedule a massage and facial.  It was FANTASTIC!  I need to do those type of things a LOT more often!

I love the fact that when I do things for others it makes me feel good and I love that taking time out to do something for myself makes me feel good.  Sometimes I think we all need to focus on what makes US feel better because let's face it, we are better spouses, parents, people when we feel good.

I am so thankful for the little things......:)

Have a GREAT Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment