Sunday, November 27, 2011

Brrr!!!

What a nice day!!!  Okay, well nice may not be the word to describe the weather...it is COLD outside.  However, today the girls slept in and I slept in.  Then we had pancakes and have been watching Christmas movies in the Christmas lit living room ever since!  Today has been primarily ABC Family Channel movies, but I'm sure I will check out the Hallmark Channel at some point.  I love being snuggled in at home with my family.  Mark is hunting today, so it is just us girls.  I should be baking, should be cleaning, should be shopping, should be doing bunches of other things....but not today.  Today, I am enjoying the cold day inside my warm house!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting some rest after all that cooking! It's the perfect weather for being inside, snuggled up. Makes me feel like Christmas is truly not far away.:)

    ReplyDelete