Monday, November 7, 2011

Eyes...

So, my eyes have been acting a little weird lately and being that both sides of my family have had eye issues, I went to the eye doctor today.  Luckily, it is nothing serious.

I simply have a stigmatism in both eyes.  So, we are changing my contacts.  For now, both my eyes are dilated and I can't see anything up close, the positive side....it did allow me to take a nap today!  :)

On the sad side of it all, my sweet eye doctor (who is great) did tell me the only reason I am noticing the stigmatism is because I am getting older.  Yep, there it is.....one of the first times that AGE has caused something NEGATIVE!!!  I hit 35 and my warranty is up!  :)

Oh well.....I am sure it is the first of many negative things that will happen because of age.  For now, I will just fumble my way around and hope my eyes go back to their normal size!  :)

Have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your expiration date is waaaaayyyy in the future...Trust me on this :) Glad you got a nap, though!

    ReplyDelete