Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Making time....

It's amazing how little time we actually have to do things.....especially when it involves groups!!!  There is a group of us that graduated high school together...or at least graduated the same year, that all ran together. We are hoping to get together soon...but gosh, it's hard!  Trying to find time to get 7 girlfriends together in the midst of families, the holidays, and the miles between us is tough!

I am not giving up and I know that we can make it happen....but sometimes I wish we could just freeze time and transport everyone to specific destination and we could just all be kids again...just for a few minutes...or maybe hours. :)

I just know we can make it happen!!!

Have a GREAT night!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to get together with my HS group and it is nearly impossible.

    ReplyDelete