Friday, November 18, 2011

Frustration...

I consider myself a pretty positive person, but I do feel sometimes I have to work harder at it than I want.  Typically my not so positive moments revolve around others...which is bad.  I shouldn't let others dictate my mood.

Do you ever have times that you feel like you are the one that tries really hard, but the effort isn't returned? Do you ever feel like you take the time to check on others and they don't take the time to check on you?  There have been a few sayings lately on Pinterest that I have really liked...probably because I secretly think them!

Now see....this is terrible, but it makes sense......

I really like this one.....
Love these people.....
Dumbledore is so wise.....

I want to be a positive person, one who gets along with everyone, one that is appreciative of others....with that being said, I will admit I have some work to do.

I am so thankful for people who are what I aspire to be.  Have a wonderful night...thanks for letting me vent a little!  :)

1 comment:

  1. This post inspired my post for tomorrow. You get the credit on my blog for that. You can read what bugs me. It's a few years old but it still holds true

    ReplyDelete