Friday, November 11, 2011

Notes....

I used to love to write notes when I was in school.  I REALLY loved getting notes!  The excitement of seeing what was inside...was it from my BFF or was it about a boy???  FUN!!!!  I remember my mom would put notes in my lunchbox. Once for April Fools, she put the note in my sandwich....yep, I took a bite of it!  UGH!  :)  Made my day though!

The girls love getting notes.  Sometimes we put them in their lunch boxes and lately they have been writing each other notes!  I LOVE it!  They sneak around so the other doesn't see them and then can barely contain their excitement that they did it!

Tonight Autumn is staying at a friends house and as I went to put Allie in bed we found a note.  Autumn had left a note on Allie's pillow...short and sweet..."I'll miss you."  How perfect is that?  Allie tucked it behind a pillow on her bed and just smiled.

Short and sweet....LOVE my girls!!!

1 comment: