Sunday, June 12, 2011

Whose team are you on???

Since it is summer, I have been staying up late watching movies.  So far I have watched Twilight and New Moon.  Eclipse will be next...but not tonight, I am too tired and my girls have not mastered the art of sleeping in yet.

I loved the Twilight series!!!  I could NOT put the books down!  While reading the books I was completely Team Edward!!!  I mean....in the book New Moon, I basically skipped all the chapters without Edward in them!!!  I'm not going to lie...while reading the books...I was Bella and I was hopelessly in love with Edward.

Then, the movies came out.  Now in theory I am still Team Edward...but Team Jacob looks pretty good!  :)  It has been fun re-watching the movies.  Mark has been a good sport and watched them with me.  We talk about how silly girls are about boys and things boys do to make girls so silly.  It has been fun!!






*********************************************************************
The first 4 days of summer vacation have been AWESOME!!  We have swam daily and had great family time!!

Allie has made some major accomplishments in the pool already!  She is now swimming (without floaties or a ring) in the deep end of the pool.  She has started jumping off the diving board and ate cake batter tonight!!!!  All things that I am super excited about!


Autumn is already a little fish and is working on diving...she is doing AWESOME!


We also went and saw Judy Moody this weekend.  Ummmm...not my favorite, but the girls really liked it!

I can't wait to see how fun the rest of summer is for us!!!!  I hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment