Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thank you......for strength.....

I know I blogged earlier today.....for those who read it...it was hard morning for me.  I woke up around 4 and couldn't go back to sleep.  I finally blogged.  Mark was at the gym when I woke up, when he got home I went for a run.  It felt so good.  I punched in my Couch to 5k program and took off.  I didn't follow it though...I just ran.  I listened to my music and just went.  I even cried a little.  But somehow it was JUST what I needed.

I came home, started laundry, read my Bible and went and sat outside for a while.  At 9 a.m. I crashed!!!  I could not keep my eyes open any longer!  I slept for 2 hours!!!  Yes, my girls were here too...they took care of each other, watched TV quietly, the only thing I did in that 2 hour period was put on Cheaper By the Dozen for Allie to watch.  I couldn't believe it!!!  My girls knew JUST what I needed.  I rewarded them by lunch from McDonalds!  They offered to let me sleep when I got home!  Sweet things!

This evening I taught at the gym.....it was hot and we worked hard and again, it was JUST what I needed.

Today I received various words of encouragement from friends and family.  It was JUST what I needed.

I am so thankful for many things right now.  Thank you for all of you who thought of me today, prayed for me today, wrote to me today, or anyone who did something for someone else today.  The next few weeks will be hard.  Death is difficult and watching it happen, well there are no words.  I know God will help me "keep swimming."  I know I received strength today from so many and for that I am soooo thankful.

THANK YOU!!!

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment