Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday.....Yea!!!

Today was a good day!!!  I got to sleep until I woke up!  I love it when that happens...which is like NEVER!!!!  The girls just watched TV in the living room.  They never woke us up!  YEA!!!!

I ate like the rapture was coming....of course it didn't come...so I will have to do better tomorrow!

We went to Lowe's today and priced carpet, hardwoods, and looked at stuff for a new patio and yet made it out of Lowe's without spending ANY MONEY!!!  Yea!!!

The girls played outside with some neighbors and I got to sit and visit.  YEA!!!

We watched High School Musical 1, 2, and 3...the sing-a-long version so we could actually sing all the words!  It was GREAT!

Mark is still having headaches...there is our bummer part of the day.  It has been a week now.  He's supposed to go out of town Monday...I told him if he has any tomorrow, back to the doctor for him on Monday.

It was such a nice day!!  Yea!!!!

3 comments:

  1. :) Happy Saturday! Sounds perfect! Except for Mark's headaches... I hope they don't come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know at what age my child will be when I can sleep until I wake up??? Praying for Mark's headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Sara....Ummmmm...this is the like the first time ever and mine are 5 and 8!!!!

    ReplyDelete