Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Glad Game!

Those of you who know me, know my life has been insane lately!  The emotional journey I have been on is definitely taking its toll on me in many aspects of my life.  I would not change the things I am doing, but it's time to try a different outlook.  So, I am going Pollyanna on you!  Time for the Glad Game!!
LOVE this movie!!!

No real point to this picture, I just always thought the cakes looked soooo good!


Things I am glad about:

1. My husband.  He stands by through EVERYTHING.  He makes me laugh, holds me when I need to cry, and is just there for me.  He is my rock.  I could not be luckier to have such an awesome person in my life and I am so glad he is here for me.

2. My girls.  There is nothing better.  Just their smiles, hugs, and loves....I ADORE them.  They make me want to be a better person.  I have 2 beautiful, healthy girls....God has blessed me!

3. Family---especially my mom.  I am so glad she came down this past weekend....especially since Mark was sick.  It made it so much easier having her here.

4. My friends......I know they get so tired of me...but gosh, I LOVE that they are in my life and all have such different purposes.

Time to branch out a little:

5.  Exercise:  Gosh...I feel soooooo much better after it!!!

6. Soccer games: I LOVE being out on the fields, watching my girls play; watching Mark coach, visiting, and cheering!  LOVE it!

7. Chick Fil A:  Enough said!  Can't wait until Friday night!!!

8. Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos:  Yep, still LOVE them!!!!

9. Music:  I love that the song you need to hear can come on the right time and it speaks to you...today that song was "I'll Stand by You" by the Pretenders.  (It made me appreciate my husband that much more.)

10. The fact it is almost June 8th!!  I need summer!

11. Prayers, because I know I wouldn't be doing the things I am doing without the prayers I am receiving.

12.  The weather....LOVE sunshine and warmth!!

I hope that everyone can find something to be glad in!!  Doing this list...I could have gone on and on, puts a lot of things in perspective!

Reverend Ford: [reading Pollyanna's locket] When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will. - Abraham Lincoln. 

No comments:

Post a Comment