Monday, May 30, 2011

Ahhhh!!!! Stress Free!!!!

This has been an AWESOME weekend!  Completely stress free!  Just for fun, I'm going to list all the things that have made me sooo happy this weekend.

1. Girls Night Out....2 restaurants and lots of laughs made this night great!!!!  Such a fun time!!!

2. A pedicure!  I even have a design on my toes!!!  It makes me happy!
Are my toes really long???  :)  I love the design..I may be a little weird!  :)

3. Allie playing with her friend!!!  Allie was happy=I was happy!

4. Pool Time....I just love it!!!  Fun with the family!!!


5. A date with my awesome husband!!!  Ahhhh!!!!

6. Sleeping in on a Saturday morning!!!  Yea!!!!!

7. Buying flowers....it just makes me happy!

8. Mama Mia!!!!!  I love that movie!!!

9. A nice run on a Monday morning....no school and I woke up on my own!!!!  Great weather and a great run!

10. More Pool Time!!!!  Such a fun time with family!!!  I still just love it!!!


11. Time with family.....makes it so nice!



12. Grilling in the backyard!!!  I love it!!!!
My handsome husband!!!  
I hope your weekend was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment