Saturday, January 14, 2012

Analyze this.....Analyze that.......


Analysis.....the separation of an intellectual or material whole into its
constituent parts for individual study
.



I LOVE Pinterest!  It is so much fun to look through!  You can find awesome crafts,
recipes, and super cute outfits!!  I have also been loving some of the quotes on there!  
Lately, I seem drawn to the quotes that deal with thinking too much and friendship.  
I'm not sure why?  I know I am an analyzer and lately I have been doing things, been 
in contact, and just really enjoyed some good friends....so maybe that is why?

I wish I wasn't an analyzer!  I envy people who can just let things go!  It is 
definitely something I need to work on!  I mean, I can be one of those people
who can call or test someone, not hear back from them and immediately wonder
if I offended them!  I wonder if I should text them again, apologize for something,
what should I do?  Then, I find out....they left their phone at work and didn't get
it until the next day!  Why did I worry?  Silliness!  And this was just an example!
Here are a few quotes I saw on Pinterest that I really liked!  :)


I need to remember this!!!


Hmmm....gotta get better at this!


I have loved being able to stay in contact with friends.  I truly have some wonderful 
friends.  Some of my friends have been there a long time and some a shorter time, 
and some are some fantastic new friends.  It is so nice to have people who will 
listen to you!  Here are a few quotes about friendship that I really liked!  


Love this!!!




So true......
*************************************************************
Just an FYI on my goal of running/walking at least 500 miles in 2012...It is 
January 14th and I have run/walked 26 miles so far!  Hoping to get in quite a
few this weekend!!


Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!



















 

2 comments:

  1. You are a good friend, Darci, and probably have the least to worry about as far as offending others. Ephesians 4:32 - I think it could be your life verse; you live it.

    ReplyDelete