Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yea!!! Warm Weather!!! Yea!!!

I love warm weather!!!  It is here and should be here for at least a week!!  This makes me soooo excited because Spring Break is this next week.   I love getting to spend time outside (without a giant jacket, scarves, and gloves).  Soccer is starting and I love getting to sit out and watch the girls play soccer while Mark coaches them.  I love the fact Mark is their coach.  I know it takes a lot of patience, but he is GREAT at it!




Warm weather also brings grilling!  I love brats, hot dogs, and hamburgers on the grill!  I love sitting outside while Mark is grilling!  Today, after school I just sat out on the back deck for an hour and it made me sooooo happy!

Life has been crazy lately and I was so glad to get to have some time outside in this awesome weather!!!

We took the girls to Wye Mountain this past weekend...it was AWESOME!!  We got some pictures that make me very happy!

Enjoy the weather!!!  I know I will!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your enthusiasm is contagious! I want to say "have a great weekend" b/c I keep feeling like this is Friday... But as you said, spring is here and spring break is almost here.

    ReplyDelete