Friday, March 11, 2011

What makes you feel better????

It's not a surprise to many that I have been having a tough couple of weeks.  Very emotionally draining...but nothing compared to what so many people have gone through/are going through.  One of the things I have been noticing lately is what has helped me through these times.....the things that make me feel better.  I've compiled a list of things that have helped...

1. My family.  They are the best!  I've gotten awesome hugs, compliments, and love from them.

2. Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos.....I LOVE them!!!!



3. Exercise...it has been a NECESSITY (because of the stress and the Cheetos)!!!

4. Facebook, E-mails, texts, and kind words....it is the most awesome thing to receive a random wall posts, inboxes, and e-mail from someone letting you know they are thinking/praying for you. I've  truly appreciated texts and the people who have encouraged me and listened to me.

5. Mark...yes, he counts in family...but gosh he is just awesome (he even ran me a bubble bath the other night and put the girls in bed...he is AWESOME).

6. Music....I love music!  There isn't one song in particular, but gosh music is Great!  (I remember this one time in college when Mark had upset me and I played/sang Chicago's "Hard Habit to Break" over and over and over----Mark will appreciate me sharing that one)  :)



Everyone has their own things that gets them through crazy times....I'm just glad I don't have to go through things alone!  Thank you to all of you!!!   :)

1 comment:

  1. Darci... I think it's just the good that you do coming back to you. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete