Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Madness!!!!

Mark and I have set some new goals for March.  We are calling it "March Madness."  We actually got this term from our fitness instructor at our gym....she did something similar with us last year.

I have several goals for March.  Some of them I like...others I am trying to like.

1.  Eat more fruit.  I like fruit, but it isn't something I have on a daily basis.  Right now I have bananas and pineapples in my house.  I like them both, I just have to remember to eat them.

2. Drink more water.  I love Coke....but I need to drink more water.

3. Exercise.....this includes keeping up with my Couch 2 5K program and running 3 times a week.  I also plan to go to the gym at LEAST 3 times a week, doing ab work daily, working on holding a plank for a minute daily, and doing at least 10 push ups each day.

4.  The TOUGHEST one for me, trying not to eat anything after 8:30 at night.  Now, one of the things that makes this so hard is there are 3 nights a week I am not home until 8:00 or later.  I still want to eat dinner, but various things keep me out later.  So, I will try really hard to make this one work!

The weather is nicer so it makes it easier to want to be outside.

I know swimsuit season is coming and I want to live a healthy life and teach my girls about being healthy.  So, I will try very hard for 31 days in March to live through this madness!  :)

1 comment: