Thursday, February 10, 2011

UGH....they did it again!!!

It ALWAYS happens!!  ALWAYS!!!!  I LOVE my girls sooooo much, but sometimes they can make me a little ummm......frustrated.

Autumn, is a talker....I know I should be used to it, she gets it from her father.  :)  She can talk and talk and talk and talk about NOTHING and EVERYTHING all at the same time.  It is quite a talent.  Just when I don't think I can take it anymore and I am ready to tell her to STOP talking she will once again say "MOM!!" That is when I snap and say "What?!?" in a way that is not a sweet mom sounding way and she says..."I just wanted to say I love you!"  UGH!!!!  It happened!!  I was so frustrated and then boom....the sweet loving sounds of my girls!



Allie does it too......She gets so excited talking....and kind of does this repeating thing over and over and over again....then I say in the NOT so sweet mommy voice...."come on, what is the point" and I get the response..."I just love talking to you mom!"  UGH!!!  Again!!!



I was completely reminded of this today.  Autumn has been stir crazy.  She can't sit still, she wants to be in, she wants to be out, she wants to ride the 4 wheeler, she wants something to eat, something to drink, you get the picture.  Mark and I were trying to eat...she kept coming up and wanting, asking, etc.  She finally said can I go outside.  Mark and I both said YES!!!  (in our more commanding voices)  Mark looks out a little later and the neighbors are out with their kids building a snowman.  Where is Autumn, trying to roll some snow by herself to make her snowman for her yard.  UGH......breaking my heart.  Sweet girl!  Mark went out and helped her make a big snowman.

I LOVE my girls......through it all.

3 comments:

  1. Your story was much nicer than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essence of mommie-hood. Once again, you've gotten to the heart of the matter:)

    ReplyDelete