Friday, March 25, 2011

Food.....a weakness!!!

Okay... food weaknesses...I have BUNCHES, too many!!!  Here is a random list:


1.  Haagen Dazs Dark Chocolate Ice Cream bars...again...why?  Why do I put them in the cart?  I could skip that aisle and be okay, but if they are in my house, I will eat them!  The good part about these is that each box only comes with 3 (yes, they are expensive..but soooo worth it), so they only last the first 3 days they are in my house.


2. Reeses' Chocolate/Peanut Butter eggs, trees, hearts....whatever the seasonal pattern is at the time.  They used to only make them in eggs and I would get them at Easter when I was little...but now, you can get them for just about any holiday...which makes me happy...but if I would just skip the holiday aisle...I would be okay!


3. Chocolate milk...oh my gosh!  I could drink it all the time!  Again, don't buy it!

4. Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos....seriously, why do I still buy them.  I am going to eat the whole bag!  Why do I do this to myself?  I mean I love eating them, but I am fine when I don't.


5. Noodles...I love Italian food, anything with marinara, or a cheesy sauce with noodles.  I could eat the whole meal!


The other night I made the girls Hamburger Helper...I actually hoped they would not finish their meal so I could have a few bites!  UGH!!!!

I am hungry now and really want to heat up some new noodle thing I found today...but since I just had a bunch of Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos, I will try to say no...in fact, instead of making noodles, I could just eat a Reeses' PB/Chocolate egg......Hmmmm....choices, choices!

Maybe I just shouldn't go to the store!  :)

3 comments:

  1. As much as you exercise, I think you are okay:) But now I have to go find the Hagen Daz ice cream bars...Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not even look at the Hagen Daz!! I walk down that aisle with my head turned! Those things are dangerous...............and delicious...............and downright sinful!

    ReplyDelete