Monday, March 21, 2011

Not ready yet!!!!

It was the 1st real day of Spring Break for me today and I decided to be productive.  Not quite as productive as I had wanted because the Terminix man who was supposed to come between 10-12 called at 11:45 and asked to come between 1 and 3.  But, that was fine!  :)  We played outside tons today....pretty much all day!  It was FABULOUS!  I hope all week is just as fantastic!



This afternoon I had Allie try on some shirts that I thought could be too small for her, not only were some too small...but some Allie told me we needed to get rid of because "she wasn't a baby anymore."  What?!?!  Dora, Winnie the Pooh....too babyish??  I told her they were fine, and Autumn agreed with Allie.



Now, I know my girls are growing up, but did they have to be so harsh about it?  Today, both girls were able to keep up on a 2 mile bike ride, they helped make their sandwiches for lunch, and fed Princess Scooby Doo...all things I am soooooo excited that they can do, but I still want them to be my babies.....I'm not ready for them to completely grow up yet.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment