Thursday, March 24, 2011

Impulsive.....or psycho??????

Sometimes I am not sure why I do the things that I do.  I mean, normally when I do things I have thought about them.  For example, when we buy a new vehicle, it is usually something we have talked about for a while, but when we go and look, the looking part goes fast.

My mom...well, she is a list maker.....everything can go onto a list.  I use lists when I am desperate.  I am a talker.  When I want something, I have to talk myself into it, or tell other people about it so they can talk me into it.  That talking thing is what has helped me purchase; shoes, jeans, vehicles, etc.

Then there is that talking part....sometimes that may be excessive, or impulsive.  For example, last night I read a blog of someone I have never met.  She had an e-mail address for you to be able to write to her (I will say she works in the news business) for some reason I wrote to her on her work e-mail.  Now, I did this at 11:00 last night, while my husband was out of town for work.  Why?  Why did I e-mail her?  What was I thinking, I mean I just poured it all out to her.  OMG!!!!  I never made a list of the pros/cons of writing to her.  I never talked to anyone else before I did it.  OMG!!!!  I am officially a psycho blog stalker!!!

Don't worry...in my e-mail to her I did tell her to feel free to delete my e-mail (yes, I put that at the beginning of my e-mail).  UGH!!!!  I also did receive an out of office reply from her....so now I can just patiently wait until she gets back to work, to find out she thinks I am a psycho blog stalker!  Wonder if that will get me a restraining order....hmmm.....

Mark is sooooooo proud!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment