Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back To Reality.......

Spring Break is over.....I know that I am lucky, with a job that provides a Spring Break, but I felt like it was a NEED this year.  My classes are GREAT, things are going GREAT, but I just needed some down time and am extremely thankful that I got it.

Things I loved about this Spring Break....

1. Sleeping in.....the girls did not wake me until after 8 each day...which was WONDERFUL!!!

2. Having no place to be.....there was nothing that HAD to be done....and that was nice!

3. Being outside....for the most part, we had GREAT weather...which may be a reason it will be hard to go back to school/work....I love being outside in 70-80 degree/sunny days.

4. Reading books.....I read 3 books over the break....loved it.

5. Doing a few arts/crafts...I painted and made a few wreaths.  Such fun!!

6.  Running....I was able to run 25.7 miles over the break!  Yay!!!

7. Spending time with friends....mystery dinners, movies, eating at Cupcakes on Kavanaugh, playing dominoes, visiting, laughing, eating...the list goes on and on.

8. Spending time with my family....I LOVED being home with my girls.  They have been soooooo much fun over the break.  We've played, snuggled, watched TV, gone on picnics, and just spent QUALITY time together.  Mark was even able to take some time off this week which was FANTASTIC!  We were able to take the girls to the movies, go to Wye Mtn., and work in the yard.  We also got to do a few things without kids!  Woooo Hooo!!!

It has been a GREAT week....only 9 more weeks to go until summertime!!!  Yay!!!!  Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a nice spring break. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete