Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy New (School) Year!!!!

Most people make New Year's Resolutions, usually I do too, but for me it seems to make sense to have resolutions for the upcoming school year.  I am actually kind of excited about the new school year.  I can't wait to hear what they girls think of their teachers and see how they do in school.  I am excited about meeting my new students and being a part of our new school!!  My life will, in some ways, be less stressful this school year and that makes me very happy.  So, here are a few of my New School Year Resolutions...with any luck...I will be successful!!!!

1. Spend more time with my family.  I adore them so much and they make me so happy, so I want more quality time with them.

2. Have more time with just my husband.  We need to make time for just the 2 of us....LOVE my girls, but sometimes it is nice to just go out with him...maybe dinner dates, going to movies (this would make him so happy...NOT RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES though!!), weekend getaways......hmmm...time to start planning!  :)

3. Do more with my friends.  I love being around them!  I love GNO's, cookouts, impromptu gatherings....so much fun!!!


Okay....a few "Healthy Living" goals.

1. Eat healthier...I don't diet, so I will try and eat better.  :)

2. Exercise more....I do pretty well during the week...about 3 times a week at the gym, but I want to try to get in at least 5 days of some type of exercise.

3. Run a couple 5K's.  First one I hope to run....Sept. 10th!!!

A few "Household" goals...

1. Keep the house cleaner.

2. Possibly do some work to the downstairs floors...I've been doing research and getting suggestions!

3. Keep the house cleaner......I am really going to try harder on this one!  :)


I think the 2011-2012 school year is going to be FANTASTIC!!

Have a GREAT rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great goals! I hope you excell in keeping them.

    ReplyDelete