Sunday, February 26, 2012

Comfort Zone

I am a pretty safe person.  I am the type that pretty much eats the same thing every time I go to a restaurant. For example, one of my favorite restaurants is Carino's!!  I almost ALWAYS get the Bowtie Festival!  It is super yummy!  When I go to Chick Fil A, I almost always get either a deluxe or spicy deluxe sandwich...LOVE them!  I am the type of person, who if I find a shirt I like, I will buy the same shirt in 3 different colors.  It just works for me.

Lately, I have been stepping out of my comfort zone....living on the edge.  Okay, maybe not living on the edge, but definitely trying some new things.  Some of them I've really enjoyed....others have been, well, PAINFUL to say the least.  :)  Nonetheless, I have had fun trying new things.  Now, I do know that one of the reasons I have enjoyed some new things is because I have had friends/family with me as I have been trying them, and that always makes things better.  

I LOVE Spring and Summer....and am so excited the weather has been so nice lately.  I am excited about all the fun things that come along with warm weather; soccer, grilling out, shopping, lake time, vacation time, pedicures, all these and so much more!

I hope you had a GREAT weekend and have an AWESOME week!  If you feel inspired to try something new...take a friend along, it always makes it better!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I tend to order the same meals, buy the same types of clothes. But you are right, this is the time of year to try new things and it definitely helps to have a friend along. I think you should call this "First Blog of Spring." It really makes me feel like the Ground Hog was wrong and summer is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete