Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anticipation....snow????

I love the anticipation of FUN things.  Tomorrow there is a possibility of snow, sleet, and ice.  Now, as to whether or not we have a snow day I am actually indifferent.  There are pros and cons to both sides.  However,  I love the anticipation of it.  I have been stalking the weather.  It is just fun.  Now, there is really no point in me being quite as obsessive as I am, since nothing is supposed to happen until tomorrow, but it is still fun.  

I love having fun things to look forward to....it just makes the days, weeks, and months, that much more fun.  So, whether or not there is snow, or ice, or sleet.....it will just be fun to see what happens.  

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way! I don't really care that much one way or the other whether we have a snow day tomorrow...It's the anticipation that's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had this anticipation before. I bet it's fun and the kids probably love it!

    ReplyDelete