Sunday, September 2, 2012

7....she can't be 7....

Allie was born just a few days after Hurricane Katrina hit, so this year as her birthday has approached,and Hurricane Isaac approached,  I have been even more so reminded of her birth day.


Allie was different from Autumn from the get go.  Perhaps it was because I wasn't as stressed this time around or she was just an easy baby.  :)


She has and is the type of girl who isn't afraid to do her own thing!  If Autumn is my mini-me, well, Allie would almost be my opposite.  She often plays by herself...even when her friends are around.  I always worry she is lonely...she isn't.  She just doesn't NEED others to be happy.  She is so independent.  She is a spit-fire.  She is smart.  She is beautiful.  She tells me I am the best mom every day...which melts my heart every day.  She loves bacon, pancakes, popcorn, peanut butter, pizza, and pigs in a blanket, oh and lasagna.  She loves puppy dogs and wants to be a vet.  She would help every animal, if she could.  :) She loves her family and friends.  She has an AMAZING imagination and I love to see all the fun things she creates.


I have been suggesting to her lately that she just turn 4 this year instead of 7...to which she replies..."No, Mom....I have to grow up."  The problem is...I'm not ready for that.  I love that she still crawls in my lap and hugs me when she sees me.  She will always be my baby....Happy Birthday Alliebug!!  I am so proud of you!  

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different they are and how grown up she is getting to be. But I think she will always be your little Alliebug... I think that's how it works! Happy Birthday, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right...she will always be my Alliebug. :) Thanks, Cathy! :)

      Delete
  2. She sounds a lot like E. She is so cute and I love her pictures playing with her puppies.

    ReplyDelete