Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fulfilled.....

I am happy.  Do you ever have those moments, days, or weeks when you realize you truly have everything you could want?  I mean, the past few weeks I have felt really good about things.  There are so many things in my life that just make me happy.  :)

Here are some of my favorites....or things that make me happy...

1. My husband.  I am more in love with him EVERY day....and sometimes, I actually feel like I am a pretty good wife.....and when my husband is happy, well, that makes me happy.  :)

2. My sweet daughters.  I ADORE them and still tear up some mornings when I drop them off at school as I watch them walk in to school.  Sappy, I know, but they are my world.

3. My friends/family.  I love having friends/family who care about me and who are there for me. They can make my day seem so much better and that makes me happy!!

4.  My job.  I love my job and the fact that it is almost summer, well, that makes me SUPER happy!!

5. Running/working out.  I set my goal of running 500 miles by the end of the year and so far I have run over 200 miles!   I love how much better I feel after running and working out.  I also love that I am fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a while!  :)

It is nice to feel fulfilled.  That makes me happy.  :)

Have a GREAT weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment